About PayPal ©
- You do not need to be a PayPal member to use this service.
- Your credit card and/or bank account transaction and information is handled securely by PayPal.
- No credit information is provided to Valhalla High School or to the Rancho San Diego Music Foundation (RSDMF).
- You will receive an email notifying you that a donation has been made to the RSDMF.
- The RSDMF Treasurer will also receive an email notification that you made a donation.
- Donations go directly from PayPal into the RSDMF Bank Account.
- Please note there is a fee to RSDMF for you to use your credit card to make donations to the band and color guard. That fee currently is 2.2% + 30 cents (in other words, $2.50 for every $100). Please consider this fee when you donate.
More About PayPal©
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. The service allows members to send money without sharing financial information, with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or personal financing. With more than 75 million active accounts in 190 markets and 19 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global ecommerce. Located in San Jose, California, PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002. More information about the company can be found at https://www.paypal.com.
Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.